Welcome to LAWriter’s Hub
What We Do?
We give law students the opportunities to publish their research work for FREE
We provide a number of work from home legal internships. Come and join our research, editorial & marketing team.
We gave law students a golden chance to build up the basic skills of drafting & researching, in the form of specialised Trainings and Courses.
Find more at our website-
- Articles, best to learn Indian Law
- Blogs on Trending Legal Issues
Our Best Authors
Our Recent Blogs
- ROLE OF UNITED NATIONS DURING AN INTERNATIONAL CONFLICTAuthored by Martin Geomin George Law Student from UPES Dehradun INTRODUCTION Due to the devastation of the Second World War, the nations around the world unifiedely decided that there was an emerging need for an international body to control the […]
- Judgement Analysis: S. Sushama and Ors. v Commissioner of Police and Ors.The author of this article is Anjum Salina, from Sultan-Ul-Uloom College of Law, affiliated with Osmania University. Name of the case- S. Sushama and Ors. v Commissioner of Police and Ors. Court Name- High Court of Madras Quorum- Hon’ble […]
- Impact of Social Media in the Law of EvidenceAuthored by Martin Geomin George Law Student from UPES Dehradun Introduction With the emergence of the electronic era, there has been a need for the incorporate of electronic evidence in the judicial decision making. In this era of social media […]
Subscribe to our Newsletter for free 🙂