Welcome to LAWriter’s Hub
What We Do?
We give law students the opportunities to publish their research work for FREE
We provide a number of work from home legal internships. Come and join our research, editorial & marketing team.
We gave law students a golden chance to build up the basic skills of drafting & researching, in the form of specialised Trainings and Courses.
Find more at our website-
- Articles, best to learn Indian Law
- Blogs on Trending Legal Issues
Our Best Authors
Our Recent Blogs
- Women Protection Laws: Implementation, Necessity and Rights AvailableAuthored by Harshita Saluja First year BBA LLB student “We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men and women are created equal.” – Elizabeth Cady Stanton Implementation of Women protection laws Indian Constitution ensures Right to Equality […]
- PROCEDURE OF AMENDMENT OF CONSTITUTIONAuthored by Saksham Agarwal First year law student from Symbiosis Law School Pune Introduction The Constitution of a nation is the document which draws the line between order and anarchy, it is the supreme law of the land. Without a […]
- Environmental Law: Human Rights Perspective in IndiaAUTHORED BY- JAHNAVI, FROM AMITY UNIVERSITY PATNA. Introduction- The term environmental law and human rights are inter-related as both are concerned with development and promotion of human welfare. Consistent with Merriam-Webster dictionary the term Environment is defined as the complex […]
Subscribe to our Newsletter for free 🙂