Kanoon Sangrah is a group of passionate young Law Students working to improve the Legal fabric of India.Kanoon Sangrah works to provide Legal News and Legal Awareness to every individual.Kanoon Sangrah aims to provide a platform to those with blue-sky perspectives about law.
The platform holds the vision to provide access to legal information in one click.
1st National Article Writing Competition
KanoonSanghra is organizing the National Article Writing Competition wherein submissions are invited from students, research scholars, academicians, and professionals from all across the country.
This competition can be used as a great opportunity for the students to explore and develop their writing skills.
The endeavour is to instil in students an excellent expression of thought on paper and provide them a space for growth, improvement, and better learning.
- Environment recovering itself in the course of pandemic
- Live in relationship is a choice
- Transformative constitutionalism
- Medical termination bill
- Elections, Humanity at sake
- The language of the Article can be either English or Hindi.The word limit for the articles is 1000 words.
- An article can be co-authored by a maximum of two participants.
- Each submission must have its own Title on the basis of the topic selected.
- Submission must contain footnotes, wherever required. All footnotes must be in the format as specified. [Font: Times New Roman / Mangal (For Hindi), Size: 10, Line-Spacing: 1.0, Alignment: Justified].
- The body of the submission must be in the format as specified. [Font: Times New Roman / Mangal (For Hindi), Size:12, Line-Spacing: 1.5, Alignment: Justified].
- The last page of the submission must include the following information: Name of the Author(s), and the Name of the Institution.
- The file name of the submission must be as follows:
- In case of Single Author – ‘<first name> <last name>’ e.g. Ram Kumar.docx
- In case of Co-authors – ‘<first name of Author 1> & <first name of Author 2>’ e.g. Ram & Alok.docx
- No citation is allowed, only references are permitted as it is an opinion-based Article Writing Competition. Relevant sources such as judgments, laws, treaties, news article and other legal texts must be added as hyperlinks in-text. Where sources are not available as open-source documents, Endnotes may be added adhering to the uniform Bluebook 20th Edition citation style.
- The file must be in .doc/.docx format and the file size must be less than 1 MB
- All rights arising from the submissions made by the participants are automatically vested in Editor, KanoonSangrah.
- Non-compliance with either of the guidelines mentioned above will result in an automatic rejection of the submission.
- The submissions should be unpublished, original and not under review with any similar platform. A maximum similarity of 10% is allowed. Non-adherence to this rule shall result in the rejection of the article summarily with no chance for improvement. The organizers are very particular about plagiarism as it defeats the purpose of the competition. Hence, the participants are advised to take care of the same.
Students/Research Scholars enrolled in any UG/PG/Ph.D. course, Academicians associated with any educational institution (University/College), Professionals across various fields practicing in India.
- Top 5 article Publication opportunity
- Merit Certificate will be awarded to best 3 participants
- Certificate of participate to all participants
- Internship Opportunity
- Cash Prize
- 1st prize -1000
- 2nd prize -500
- 3rd prize – 300
Deadline for Submission of Manuscript:
10th August 2021, 8:00 PM
Results: 15th August, 2021
REGISTRATION FEE: –
Single Author submission Rs. 60/-
Co-Author submission Rs. 100/-
PAYMENT THROUGH:- Phone pay/Bhim/GPay/Paytm/Airtel payment bank/Amazon on 7784020662
Form Link: https://forms.gle/xURCojqnAF35WfW77
For any query contact
Only Whatsapp +91 6306932476
DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE FROM HERE: